Atlantis Studies in Computing
ISSN: 2212-8565 (online)
ISSN: 2212-8557 (print)
- Professor Jan Bergstra, Institute of Informatics,
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Professor Mike Mislove, Department of Mathematics, Tulane University, New Orleans, USA
Aims and Scope
The series aims at publishing books in the area’s of computer science, computer and
network technology, IT management, information technology and informatics from the
technological, managerial, theoretical/fundamental, social or historical perspective.
We welcome books in the following categories:
- technical monographs: these will be reviewed as to timeliness, usefulness,
relevance, completeness and clarity of presentation;
- books of a more speculative nature: these will be reviewed as to relevance and
clarity of presentation.
Atlantis Press offers a fast turnaround time so that the volumes in this series are published in a timely manner. Also, the volumes will be reasonably priced, allowing them to be bought not only by institutional buyers but also by interested individuals, thus exposing the books to the widest possible audience.
All books in this series will be promoted, distributed and sold by Springer, both as e-books and in print. The books are also part of SpringerLink and included in the relevant Springer subject collections.
The series as a whole has as an ISSN-number, where each individual volume will have its own ISBN-number.
Atlantis Press adheres to the principles of Creative Commons, meaning that we do not claim copyright of the work we publish. We only ask people using one of our publications to respect the integrity of the work and to refer to the original location, title and author(s).
See here for more details on the Atlantis Press publishing policy.
If you wish to propose a new book for this series, please fill out the book proposal form.
The following volumes have been published or are to appear:
- "Software Code generation with Templates", Arnoldus (Spring 2012)
- "Software Assessment Handbook", Prof. Bergstra (Winter 2012)
back to series page