Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference “Digitalization of Education: History, Trends and Prospects” (DETP 2020)
- Zhestkova, Ye.A.
- Digital Competence of a Teacher as a Means of Education Process Managing in a High School
- Zhong, Hua
- Music and Digital Technologies in the Course of Studying the Discipline “History of Music” by Students of Music Universities in China
- Zinkovskaya, A.V.
- Remote Technologies in the Field of Foreign Language Teaching as a Part of the Digital Education Ecosystem
- Zinnatullina, Z.R.
- Historical Memory as the Basis of Civil Identity of Russian Youth in the Era of Digitalization
- Zlokazov, K.V.
- Youth Notion About Social Space: Interactive, Reflective, and Receptive Components
- Zobova, L.L.
- The Transboundary Educational Space of the Eurasian Union: Current Digitalization Issues
- Zvereva, L.G.
- Development of Self-Regulation Skills in the Study of a New Discipline “ICT and Media Literacy”
- Zyryanova, V.A.
- Developing a Model of Strategic University Reputation Management in the Digitalization Period in Education