The Indicators of M&A or Green Field Investment Behavior: the Evidence from Power Industry
- Qiusheng Zhang 0, Guanghui Ye, Yunhua Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Qiusheng Zhang
0Beijing Jiaotong University
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.100How to use a DOI?
- Mergers and acquisitions, Green field investment boundary, Logistic model, Hydropower
- M&A and green field investment (GFI) are very important methods of company growth. Each of the investment ways could bring different outstanding achievement and development of company, so it is very important to choose the way of investment. This paper discusses the boundary of M&A and green field investment both in external and internal levels, and then uses power industry data to build a decision model of M&A-green field investment in power industry.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qiusheng Zhang AU - Guanghui Ye AU - Yunhua Chen PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - The Indicators of M&A or Green Field Investment Behavior: the Evidence from Power Industry BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.100 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.100 ID - Zhang2006/10 ER -