Fuzzy Distance of Trapezoidal Fuzzy Numbers
- Shan Huo Chen 0, Chien-Chung Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Shan Huo Chen
0Chairman of Department of Information Management, Ching Yun
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.105How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy Number,Graded mean integration Repressentation,Fuzzy Distance, Distance
- Fuzzy distance is applied on data analysis, classification, and production positioning analysis widely. In this paper, We introduction a fuzzy distance by using graded mean integration representation of generalized fuzzy number and the span of fuzzy number, We also discuss the distance of the linguistic data of "greater or less than x" and "about x". it is reasonable to say "the fuzzy distance of about 3 and about 7 is abiut 4 not 4".
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shan Huo Chen AU - Chien-Chung Wang PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - Fuzzy Distance of Trapezoidal Fuzzy Numbers BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.105 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.105 ID - Chen2006/10 ER -