New All-optical Wavelength Auto-router Based on Multibranch Waveguides
- Shih-Yuan Chen 0, Mao-Hsiung Chen, Yaw-Dong Wu, Chih-Fu Chang
- Corresponding Author
- Shih-Yuan Chen
0Institute of Electrical Engineering National Sun Yat-Sen Uni
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.111How to use a DOI?
- wavelength router, multimode waveguide, planar waveguide
- A new optical device for wavelength auto-router was proposed. Such a structure is useful in the integrated-optic for optical operation and data communication. We use the finite-difference beam propagation method to investigate the phenomenon of the proposed numerical model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shih-Yuan Chen AU - Mao-Hsiung Chen AU - Yaw-Dong Wu AU - Chih-Fu Chang PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - New All-optical Wavelength Auto-router Based on Multibranch Waveguides BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.111 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.111 ID - ChenNaN/NaN ER -