A quantum model of dynamic interdependent uncertainties for industrial organizations
- William Lawless 0, Laurent Chaudron
- Corresponding Author
- William Lawless
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.144How to use a DOI?
- quantum, organizations, interdependence, uncertainty
- A major failure of rational models (cognitive science, game theory) of organizations is the use of static concepts of interdependence to predict dynamic behavior. A quantum model of organizations transforms the traditional model with its dynamic interdependence of uncertainty. We consider field and laboratory data and models.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - William Lawless AU - Laurent Chaudron PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - A quantum model of dynamic interdependent uncertainties for industrial organizations BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.144 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.144 ID - Lawless2006/10 ER -