A Simplified LED Converter Design and Implement
- Yi-Hua Fan 0, Cheng-Ju Wu, Cheng-Chao Fan, Kou-Wei Chih, Lun-De Liao
- Corresponding Author
- Yi-Hua Fan
0Chung Yung Christian University
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.15How to use a DOI?
- forward power supply; LED controller; current controller
- High power LED converter combined with switching power supply and current adjustment device for is presented. The switching power supply provides one stabilized voltage source, and the current adjustment device controls the output currents with a desired constant current and the over-load protection. The experiment results shows the circuit can work well and pass the load test and the electromagnetic interference test.
- © The authors.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fan, Yi-Hua AU - Wu, Cheng-Ju AU - Fan, Cheng-Chao AU - Chih, Kou-Wei AU - Liao, Lun-De DA - 2006/10/05 TI - A Simplified LED Converter Design and Implement BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.15 ID - Fan2006 ER -