An Optimizing Algorithm for Modifying a Goal Graph
- Wen-Kui Chang 0, Shih-Peng Su, Fuw-Yi Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Wen-Kui Chang
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.158How to use a DOI?
- Goal-Oriented Analysis, Modifiability, Quality Metrics, Tree Structure
- This research presents the application of the Goal Graph in the methodology of generating software requirements specification, in order to improve the modifiability of the customization the Goal Graph. We propose an algorithm that optimizes the quality factor of modifiability for the Goal Graph to enhance the customization of the Goal Graph. Besides, we demonstrate the real application of the proposed algorithm. An empirical application for generating the customized requirements specification for a practical library project is also presented. In addition, using two attributes, priority-values and cost-values, we further build the selection factors which as a screening criterion. The Goal Graph, having attribute values and their weights, can generate a customized requirements specification.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wen-Kui Chang AU - Shih-Peng Su AU - Fuw-Yi Yang PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - An Optimizing Algorithm for Modifying a Goal Graph BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.158 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.158 ID - Chang2006/10 ER -