Reducing Positive Leniency in Fuzzy Measure Ratings
- Ting-Yu Chen 0, Jih-Chang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Ting-Yu Chen
0Department of Business Administration, Chang Gung University
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.18How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy Measure, Positive Leniency, Fuzzy Distance Measure
- Fuzzy measures have been widely used to determine the degrees of subjective importance of evaluation items. However, the leniency error may exist when most attributes are assigned unduly high ratings. Because respondents often assign similarly complimentary scores, errors of positive leniency make it difficult to differentiate the importance of decision attributes. To reduce positive leniency in fuzzy measure ratings, we develop a method by comparison of fuzzy number-valued fuzzy measures using a fuzzy distance measure.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ting-Yu Chen AU - Jih-Chang Wang PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - Reducing Positive Leniency in Fuzzy Measure Ratings BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.18 ID - Chen2006/10 ER -