An Algorithm For Identifying The Recurring
- Xiaobai Li 0, Honglei Qin, Rongling Lang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaobai Li
0204 Staff Room of 2 department of BeiHang
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.193How to use a DOI?
- CDFG; Isomorphism; Subcircuits
- The problem of detecting the given subsystems in complex circuits is now an important problem in the computer aided design of VLSI. The algorithm for solving the problem of detecting recurring subsystems is presented in this paper. The algorithm is structure independent, namely any circuit which can be described as a digraph can be handled by this algorithm. The computational complexity is reduced by dividing the algorithm into four phases, such as preprocessing, locating, decomposing and labeling. The experiment results indicate that the run time of the algorithm is influenced by the parameters of graphs.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaobai Li AU - Honglei Qin AU - Rongling Lang PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - An Algorithm For Identifying The Recurring BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.193 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.193 ID - LiNaN/NaN ER -