The maximum interval graphs on distance hereditary graphs
- Sheng-Lung Peng 0, Ton Kloks, Chuan-Min Lee
- Corresponding Author
- Sheng-Lung Peng
0National Dong Hwa University
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.210How to use a DOI?
- distance hereditary graphs, interval graphs, node-deletion problem
- In this paper we propose a linear-time algorithm to solve the problem of finding an induced interval graph with a maximum number of vertices in a distance hereditary graph.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sheng-Lung Peng AU - Ton Kloks AU - Chuan-Min Lee PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - The maximum interval graphs on distance hereditary graphs BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.210 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.210 ID - PengNaN/NaN ER -