A secure and efficient scheme for authenticating remote users using smart card
- Iuon-Chang Lin 0, Yang-Bin Lin, Chung-Ming Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Iuon-Chang Lin
0National Chung Hsing University
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.219How to use a DOI?
- User authentication, parallel session attack
- In 2002, Chien, Jan, and Tseng proposed an e±cient and practical solution to remote authentication using smart card. However, in 2004, Hsu pointed out Chien, Jan, Tseng's scheme has a secure flaw that is vulnerable to parallel session attack. Therefore, in this paper, we improve Chien, Jan, Tseng's scheme to withstand parallel session attack. In addition, our scheme also keeps the benefits of Chien, Jan, Tseng's scheme.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Iuon-Chang Lin AU - Yang-Bin Lin AU - Chung-Ming Wang PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - A secure and efficient scheme for authenticating remote users using smart card BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.219 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.219 ID - LinNaN/NaN ER -