Comments on Abe et al.'s Threshold Signer-ambiguous Signature Scheme from Variety of Keys
- Yafen Chang 0, Chin-Chen Chang
- Corresponding Author
- Yafen Chang
0Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.220How to use a DOI?
- trapdoor one-way permutation, digital signature, signer-ambiguous signature, ring signature, Schnorr's signature scheme
- In 2004, Abe et al. proposed a novel threshold signer-ambiguous signature scheme from variety of keys. Their scheme is a generalized case of the ring signature scheme. They claimed that their scheme allows the base signature schemes to be based on sigma-protocols, including Schnorr’s signature scheme, or the claw-free trapdoor one-way permutations (TOWP). However, we discover that some signature schemes cannot be applied to it such as Schnorr’s signature scheme, or the base signature may be insecure.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yafen Chang AU - Chin-Chen Chang PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - Comments on Abe et al.'s Threshold Signer-ambiguous Signature Scheme from Variety of Keys BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.220 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.220 ID - Chang2006/10 ER -