Semantic entailment of attribute-dependency formulas and their non-redundant bases
- Radim Belohlavek 0, Vilem Vychodil
- Corresponding Author
- Radim Belohlavek
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.234How to use a DOI?
- attribute dependency, formal concept analysis, interior operators, logic in computer science, non-redundant basis
- AD-formulas are simple formulas representing particular dependencies in data tables. We study AD-formulas from the logical point of view. In particular, we present results regarding the relationship of AD-formulas to attribute implications, models and entailment of AD-formulas, non-redundant bases, and computation of non-redundant bases.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Radim Belohlavek AU - Vilem Vychodil PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - Semantic entailment of attribute-dependency formulas and their non-redundant bases BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.234 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.234 ID - BelohlavekNaN/NaN ER -