Consistent Fuzzy Linguistic Preference Relations for Computer Integrated Manufactory Systems Selection
- Tien-Chin Wang 0, Yueh-Hsiang Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Tien-Chin Wang
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.277How to use a DOI?
- consistent fuzzy linguistic preference relations; FAHP; CIM; consistency
- Most decision-making and problem-solving tasks are too complex to be understood quantitatively. People perform such tasks using knowledge that is imprecise rather than precise. This study presents consistent fuzzy linguistic preference relations rather than fuzzy analytic hierarchy process (FAHP) to select computer integrated manufactory (CIM) systems. The proposed method yields decision matrices for making pairwise comparisons using additive transitivity. Only comparison judgments are required to ensure consistency on a level that contains criteria.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tien-Chin Wang AU - Yueh-Hsiang Chen PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - Consistent Fuzzy Linguistic Preference Relations for Computer Integrated Manufactory Systems Selection BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.277 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.277 ID - Wang2006/10 ER -