On Tensions and Causes for School Dropouts åÁV An Induced Linked Fuzzy Relational Mapping (ILFRM) Analysis
- Joseph Arul 0, Nathan Pathi, Thirusangu K, Mary John
- Corresponding Author
- Joseph Arul
0Fu Jen Catholic University, Asst.Prof
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.283How to use a DOI?
- Dropouts, Induced Fuzzy, Hidden pattern, Fuzzy cognitive maps.
- The teachers and the school authorities often call the parents in connection with a child’s ‘performance’ in school. The children have to face the wrath of both the parents and the teachers. This tension slowly builds up and the child decides to quit the school forever. This paper analyzes the causes for dropouts and concentrates mainly on the tensions experienced by teachers, parents and the students in India. To achieve this, Linked Fuzzy Relational Maps is constructed and Induced Linked Fuzzy Relational Maps is introduced in this paper together with the analysis of the school dropouts.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Joseph Arul AU - Nathan Pathi AU - Thirusangu K AU - Mary John PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - On Tensions and Causes for School Dropouts åÁV An Induced Linked Fuzzy Relational Mapping (ILFRM) Analysis BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.283 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.283 ID - Arul2006/10 ER -