Power Signal Predictions by Several Neural Models
- Rey-Chue Hwang 0, Yu-Ju Chen, Shang-Jen Chuang, Hunag-Chu Huang, Chuo-Yean Chang
- Corresponding Author
- Rey-Chue Hwang
0Electrical Engineering Department, I-Shou University
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.284How to use a DOI?
- non-stationary, power signal, prediction, neural models
- In this paper, a comparison study for the non-stationary power signal prediction by using several neural models is presented. A reliable and accurate neural forecasting model is trying to be found and concluded. This study is expected to provide some suggestions and could be treated as a reference for the researchers in this area. All simulations are executed by using several neural networks with different structures and then the results are reported.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rey-Chue Hwang AU - Yu-Ju Chen AU - Shang-Jen Chuang AU - Hunag-Chu Huang AU - Chuo-Yean Chang PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - Power Signal Predictions by Several Neural Models BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.284 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.284 ID - Hwang2006/10 ER -