Fuzzy Information Retrieval Techniques for Help-Seeking System
- Yueh-Min Huang 0, Yen-Hung Kuo, Jim-Min Lin, Yu-Lin Jeng, Juei-Nan Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Yueh-Min Huang
0Department of Engineering Science
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.292How to use a DOI?
- forum system, fuzzy information retrieval, help-seeking, human-expert oriented, knowledge sharing.
- The forum system is useful for knowledge sharing and help-seeking. However, the existed forums are having the same problem such like nobody to answer the given questions. In order to attack the problem, this study proposes a human-expert oriented forum architecture to perform efficient knowledge sharing. The system uses fuzzy information retrieval techniques to discover important discussion knowledge and actively invites human-experts who may answer the question to participate the discussion.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yueh-Min Huang AU - Yen-Hung Kuo AU - Jim-Min Lin AU - Yu-Lin Jeng AU - Juei-Nan Chen PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - Fuzzy Information Retrieval Techniques for Help-Seeking System BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.292 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.292 ID - Huang2006/10 ER -