Progressive Lane Analysis in the Digital Map using Fuzzy Method
- Chia-Ming Chang 0, Tai-Yu Lin
- Corresponding Author
- Chia-Ming Chang
0Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.293How to use a DOI?
- Digital Map, Progressive Statistic, Fuzzy Theory, GPS, GIS.
- In this paper, a progressive road analyzes using fuzzy technique is proposed. In this system, only the low cost GPS receivers are used. The road attribute and map are constructed only using the received data.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chia-Ming Chang AU - Tai-Yu Lin PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - Progressive Lane Analysis in the Digital Map using Fuzzy Method BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.293 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.293 ID - Chang2006/10 ER -