Increasing and Decreasing with Fuzzy Time Series
- Ming-Tao Chou 0, Hsuan-Shih Lee
- Corresponding Author
- Ming-Tao Chou
0Chang Jung Christian University
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.294How to use a DOI?
- Use forecasting; Fuzzy sets; Fuzzy time series
- There is a significant problem associated with the fuzzy time series. That is a strict increasing and decreasing case. Under the discussion case, fuzzy time series model arise a continuous increasing/decreasing forecasting value. From the illustrative example, we can see that our definition not only define the trend of the fuzzy numbers that represent the linguistic values of the linguistic variable more appropriately, but also can make the fuzzy time series reasonable.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ming-Tao Chou AU - Hsuan-Shih Lee PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - Increasing and Decreasing with Fuzzy Time Series BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.294 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.294 ID - ChouNaN/NaN ER -