A Measure Method for Indiscernibility in Imperfect Information System
- Jiye Liang 0, Jifang Pang
- Corresponding Author
- Jiye Liang
0School of Computer and Information Technology
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.3How to use a DOI?
- imperfect information system, tolerance relation, maximal consistent class, indiscernibility
- Traditionally, the information system is assumed to be perfect, i.e. attribute values are not missing and supposed to be precise. In fact, imperfect information system is always existent. In this paper, based on imperfect information system (include missing data and imprecise data), the concepts of indiscernibility and discernibility are defined, their important properties are given, and the relationship between those concepts is established. These results will be helpful for measuring the indiscernibility of knowledge, and have instructive significance for studying for knowledge acquisition in imperfect information system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiye Liang AU - Jifang Pang PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - A Measure Method for Indiscernibility in Imperfect Information System BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.3 ID - Liang2006/10 ER -