A Hybrid System with Petri Net and Fuzzy Theory
- Rong-Hou Wu, Yang-Han Lee, Yih-Guang Jan, Hsien-Wei Tseng, Ming-Hsueh Chuang, Jheng-Yao Lin
- Corresponding Author
- Rong-Hou Wu
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.300How to use a DOI?
- Center of area (COA) defuzzification, state transition, hybrid system, fuzzy system, finite state machines (FSM), and Petri net graphs
- In this paper, we issue a hybrid system, which is integrated with the fuzzy system and Petri net models. We exploit the characteristics, imprecise or ambiguous information, of fuzzy theory to map the algorithm of crisp inputs and outputs, furthermore, model problems, product a nonlinear function, and final predict the next state transition of Petri net graphs. In order to quickly and precisely predict the result state, we use the Center of Area (COA) defuzzification method to infer the state transition for this hybrid system. Finally, we issue an example of washed-machine to illustrate this proposed hybrid system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rong-Hou Wu AU - Yang-Han Lee AU - Yih-Guang Jan AU - Hsien-Wei Tseng AU - Ming-Hsueh Chuang AU - Jheng-Yao Lin PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - A Hybrid System with Petri Net and Fuzzy Theory BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.300 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.300 ID - WuNaN/NaN ER -