Fuzzy LP with a Non-Linear MF for Product-Mix solution: A Case-Based Re-modelling and Solution
- Sani Susanto 0, Pandian Vasant, Arijit Bhattacharya, Fransiscus Rian Pratikto
- Corresponding Author
- Sani Susanto
0Department of Industrial Engineering, Parahyangan Catholic University
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.305How to use a DOI?
- Product-mix, Optimization, Fuzzy sets, S-curve MF, Fuzzy LP.
- This paper deals with re-modelling of a fuzzy linear programming (FLP) for an optimal product-mix decision problem and its solution. Database of a chocolate exporting company has been used here to show the practicability of using the proposed model. The proposed model includes a non-linear membership function (MF), a logistic function, which resemblances the realistic behaviour of the solution. A software platform LINGO® has been utilized to find the optimal solution.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sani Susanto AU - Pandian Vasant AU - Arijit Bhattacharya AU - Fransiscus Rian Pratikto PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - Fuzzy LP with a Non-Linear MF for Product-Mix solution: A Case-Based Re-modelling and Solution BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.305 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.305 ID - Susanto2006/10 ER -