Fabrication and characterization of two-dimensional photonic crystal using holographic lithography technology
- Kuo-Chang Lo 0, Mei-Li Hsieh, Yi-Sheng Lan
- Corresponding Author
- Kuo-Chang Lo
0Institute of Electro-Optical Science and Technology,
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.311How to use a DOI?
- photonic crystal, holographic lithography
- We propose and demonstrate a holographic system using three beams to generate periodic patterns for fabricating photonic crystals. By properly adjusting the incident angle and intensity of three laser beams, the period and structure of interference pattern can be modified. Computer simulation results will be presented and optical holographic system will be constructed. In addition, a simple optical inspection method for real-time examining the structure of photonic crystal will be developed. Optical experimental result will be demonstrated and discussed in this paper.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kuo-Chang Lo AU - Mei-Li Hsieh AU - Yi-Sheng Lan PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - Fabrication and characterization of two-dimensional photonic crystal using holographic lithography technology BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.311 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.311 ID - LoNaN/NaN ER -