Novel Silicon-Based Microwave Bandstop Filters for Communication Systems
- Yeong-Lin Lai 0, Pei-Yen Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Yeong-Lin Lai
0Dept. of Mechatronics Eng., Nat. Changhua Univ. of Education
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.327How to use a DOI?
- Bandstop, communication system, filter, microwave, silicon, silicon-on-a-chip
- This paper presents state-of-the-art silicon-based bandstop filters for the realization of microwave system-on-a-chip (SOC) communication systems. The characteristics of the bandstop filters are designed by the adjustment of the geometric dimensions of the filters in order to meet different system requirements. The filters exhibit compact circuit dimensions and outstanding stopband and passband characteristics at K and Ka bands.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yeong-Lin Lai AU - Pei-Yen Cheng PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - Novel Silicon-Based Microwave Bandstop Filters for Communication Systems BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.327 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.327 ID - LaiNaN/NaN ER -