A Study of the Performance Evaluation for Airline Operation
- Gin-Shuh Liang 0, Tsung-Yu Chou, Shan-Shan Chuang
- Corresponding Author
- Gin-Shuh Liang
0National Taiwan Ocean University
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.334How to use a DOI?
- Air transport, Fuzzy set theory, Fuzzy MCDM, Entropy, Relatedness measures, Balance scorecard
- Combining the concepts of balanced scorecard, fuzzy set theory and entropy, a systematic fuzzy multiple criteria decision making (MCDM) for airlines operating performance evaluation is proposed. A hierarchical structure is constructed through the concept of balance scorecard includes four perspectives: finance, customers, internal business processes, and learning and growth. The triangular fuzzy numbers are used to denote the weights of all criteria and the evaluation values of all alternative airlines versus subjective and objective criteria. For effectively measuring the average essence of information quantity, the entropy weighting method is utilized to modify the weights of subjective criteria. Thus, the explanation ability and reliability of criteria can be effectively conveyed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gin-Shuh Liang AU - Tsung-Yu Chou AU - Shan-Shan Chuang PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - A Study of the Performance Evaluation for Airline Operation BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.334 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.334 ID - LiangNaN/NaN ER -