An (3, 3)-Visual Secret Sharing Scheme for Hiding Three Secret Data
- Pei-Fang Tsai 0, Ming-Shi Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Pei-Fang Tsai
0Department of Engineering Science
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.35How to use a DOI?
- Visual cryptography; Halftone.
- Visual cryptography is one kind of image encrypting. It is different from traditional cryptography, because it does not need complex computation to decrypt. In current technology, most of visual cryptography are embedded a secret using two shares is limited. This paper proposes a new approach of (3, 3)- visual secret sharing scheme to embed more information and have more secure than traditional visual cryptography.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Pei-Fang Tsai AU - Ming-Shi Wang PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - An (3, 3)-Visual Secret Sharing Scheme for Hiding Three Secret Data BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.35 ID - Tsai2006/10 ER -