A Greedy Approach for Multi-Symbol SMS Message Segmentation
- Liang-Chyau Sheu 0, Heng Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Liang-Chyau Sheu
0Department of Industrial Engineering and System Management
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.36How to use a DOI?
- Short Message Service, Segmentation
- In this paper, we propose an algorithm to split a lengthy message to several shorter messages to accomodate the specification adopted by most telecommunication companities. We also open an issue that there may exist better algorithms to solve this problem.
- © The authors.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sheu, Liang-Chyau AU - Ma, Heng DA - 2006/10/05 TI - A Greedy Approach for Multi-Symbol SMS Message Segmentation BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.36 ID - Sheu2006 ER -