Design of Bulletin Board System for Online Chance Discovery Process
- Yasufumi Takama 0, Yuta Seo, Yoshihiro Iwase
- Corresponding Author
- Yasufumi Takama
0Faculty of System Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.39How to use a DOI?
- Chance discovery, bulletin board system (BBS), online discussion, and data annotation
- A bulletin board system (BBS) equipped with Key-Graph is proposed for supporting online chance dis-covery process. While conventional meeting for chance discovery with KeyGraph requires participants to meet in a meeting room, the paper aims to expand the discussion space over the Internet. In order to sup-port online chance discovery process, the BBS has functions for assisting a user in writing scenarios with visual annotation on the KeyGraph. The system also has a function for retrieving similar scenarios. The experimental result with test subjects shows the effec-tiveness of the BBS for online chance discovery proc-ess.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yasufumi Takama AU - Yuta Seo AU - Yoshihiro Iwase PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - Design of Bulletin Board System for Online Chance Discovery Process BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.39 ID - Takama2006/10 ER -