A Heterogeneous Dependency Graph as Intermediate Representation for Instruction Set Customization
- Kang Zhao 0, Bian Jinian, Dong Sheqin
- Corresponding Author
- Kang Zhao
0Dept. of Computer Science & Technology, Tsinghua University
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.42How to use a DOI?
- Heterogeneous dependency graph, HDG, design automation, instruction set customization, ASIP
- A heterogeneous dependency graph (HDG) defined as the intermediate representation for instruction set automated customization is presented in this paper. The main motivation of this model is to constructs a unified internal specification that bridges the gap from the application benchmarks to the instruction set customization. To represent the necessary information required by the instruction set customization process, basic elements and heterogeneous structures including pipelining, parallel, branch and loop are presented in detail.
- © The authors.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhao, Kang AU - Jinian, Bian AU - Sheqin, Dong DA - 2006/10/05 TI - A Heterogeneous Dependency Graph as Intermediate Representation for Instruction Set Customization BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.42 ID - Zhao2006 ER -