Orientation filtering : a Novel Matching Method
- Lucile Martin 0, Christophe Leroux, Edwige Pissaloux
- Corresponding Author
- Lucile Martin
0CEA- List Laboratoire de Télérobotique et Cobotique
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.44How to use a DOI?
- matching, point of interest, statistics, epipolar geometry, stereo vision.
- This paper presents a statistical method to match feature points from stereo pairs of images. The proposed method is evaluated in terms of effectiveness, robustness and computational speed. The evaluation was performed on several pairs of real stereo images of natural scenes taken onboard an unmanned aerial vehicle. The results show that the proposed method reduces the number of incorrect matches and is fast.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lucile Martin AU - Christophe Leroux AU - Edwige Pissaloux PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - Orientation filtering : a Novel Matching Method BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.44 ID - Martin2006/10 ER -