image approximation by preserving color features
- Wu-Ja Lin 0, Wei-Yu Han, Kuang-Shyr Wu, Yen-Po Lee
- Corresponding Author
- Wu-Ja Lin
0Ching Yun University
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.5How to use a DOI?
- average color, color contrast, feature-preserving, image approximation
- In this paper, an image approximation method is proposed. The method approximates the given image by preserving image's average color and color contrast. The experimental results show that the proposed method usually yields satisfactory results.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wu-Ja Lin AU - Wei-Yu Han AU - Kuang-Shyr Wu AU - Yen-Po Lee PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - image approximation by preserving color features BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.5 ID - Lin2006/10 ER -