1/f Fractal Signals Denoising with Dual-Tree Complex Wavelet Transform
- Xueyan Li 0, Shuxu Guo, Ye Li, Jingwei Fu, Shuai Jiang
- Corresponding Author
- Xueyan Li
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.73How to use a DOI?
- Fractal signals; Dual-Tree Complex Wavelet Transform; Bayesian Estimation;
- In the paper, an algorithm based on Dual-Tree Complex Wavelet Transform is proposed for process denoising. Use the variance of the wavelet coefficients at different scales to estimate the parameters of process. Adopting Maximum a Posteriori estimator estimates the wavelet coefficients of process. The simulation results show that the method is effective. And comparing with other methods this method doesn’t need to know the statistical characteristic of the added white noise and the parameters of the process.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xueyan Li AU - Shuxu Guo AU - Ye Li AU - Jingwei Fu AU - Shuai Jiang PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - 1/f Fractal Signals Denoising with Dual-Tree Complex Wavelet Transform BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.73 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.73 ID - LiNaN/NaN ER -