A Near-optimal Slot Assignment Algorithm for RFID Reader Networks
- Chun-Fu Lin 0, Frank Yeong-Sung Lin, Cheng-Ta Lee
- Corresponding Author
- Chun-Fu Lin
0Department of Information Management, NTU
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.76How to use a DOI?
- Anti-Collision Problems, Lagrangean Relaxation, reader network, RFID
- In this paper, we propose a method that reduces the cycle time of RFID reader networks by overlapping slots. A mathematical formulation of the problem is specified and an effective heuristic algorithm is developed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chun-Fu Lin AU - Frank Yeong-Sung Lin AU - Cheng-Ta Lee PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - A Near-optimal Slot Assignment Algorithm for RFID Reader Networks BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.76 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.76 ID - LinNaN/NaN ER -