A New Method for Ranking Generalized Fuzzy Numbers for Handling Fuzzy Risk Analysis Problems
- Shyi-Ming Chen 0, Jim-Ho Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Shyi-Ming Chen
0National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.80How to use a DOI?
- Defuzzified Values, Fuzzy Risk Analysis, Generalized Fuzzy Numbers, Ranking Order, Standarized Generalized Fuzzy Numbers
- In this paper, we present a new method for ranking generalized fuzzy numbers for dealing with fuzzy risk analysis problems. The proposed method considers the defuzzified values, the heights and the spreads of generalized fuzzy numbers, simultaneously, for ranking generalized fuzzy numbers. It gets better ranking results to rank generalized fuzzy numbers than the existing methods. We also apply the proposed method to deal with fuzzy risk analysis problems. The proposed method provides a useful way for handling fuzzy risk analysis problems.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shyi-Ming Chen AU - Jim-Ho Chen PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - A New Method for Ranking Generalized Fuzzy Numbers for Handling Fuzzy Risk Analysis Problems BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.80 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.80 ID - ChenNaN/NaN ER -