New Methods for Evaluating Students' Answerscripts Using Vague Values
- Shyi-Ming Chen 0, Hui-Yu Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Shyi-Ming Chen
0National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
Available Online October 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.81How to use a DOI?
- Vague Sets, Vague Grade Sheets, Generalized Vague Grade Sheets, Index of Optimism, Fuzzy Sets.
- In this paper, we present two new methods for evaluating students’ answerscripts using vague values, where the evaluating marks awarded to the questions in the students’ answerscripts are represented by vague values. The vague mark awarded to each question of a student’s answerscript can be regarded as a vague set, where each element in the universe of discourse belonging to the vague set is represented by a vague value. The proposed methods can evaluate students’ answerscripts in a more flexible and more intelligent manner.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shyi-Ming Chen AU - Hui-Yu Wang PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - New Methods for Evaluating Students' Answerscripts Using Vague Values BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.81 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.81 ID - Chen2006/10 ER -