Scheduling Mechanism for WLAN Frame Aggregation with Priority Support
- Yang-Sheng Lin 0, Jun-Yao Wang, Wen-Shyang Hwang
- Corresponding Author
- Yang-Sheng Lin
0National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.89How to use a DOI?
- wireless LAN, frame aggregation, priority scheduling
- For the overheads of 802.11 WLAN, several frame aggregation mechanisms had been proposed to deal with this shortcoming. Since the rare consideration of QoS in these proposals, we took advantage of 802.11e queueing model to enhance the priority scheduling. This paper approaches to eliminate the decomposition of aggregated frame to multi-destination. The idle while counting down the backoff time was been converted to advantage for frame scheduling in this paper.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yang-Sheng Lin AU - Jun-Yao Wang AU - Wen-Shyang Hwang PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - Scheduling Mechanism for WLAN Frame Aggregation with Priority Support BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.89 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.89 ID - LinNaN/NaN ER -