Atlantis Press book series
Type of books
The Atlantis Press book series publish monographs, edited volumes and text books. Conference proceedings will be published in our dedicated conference series.
Almost all our over 120 titles are published with Springer and can be found on SpringerLink.
Atlantis Press publishes the following book series:
General Science (encyclopaedia)
- Atlantis Briefs in Differential Equations
- Atlantis Studies in Differential Equations
- Atlantis Studies in Dynamical Systems
- Atlantis Studies in Mathematics
- Atlantis Studies in Mathematics for Engineering and Science
- Atlantis Studies in Scientific Computing in Electromagnetics
- Atlantis Transactions in Geometry
- Mathematics Textbooks for Science and Engineering
- Atlantis Studies in Variational Geometry
- Atlantis Studies in Probability and Statistics
- Atlantis Studies in Computational Finance and Financial Engineering
- Atlantis Advances in Digitization Management
- Atlantis Ambient and Pervasive Intelligence
- Atlantis Briefs in Artificial Intelligence
- Atlantis Computational Intelligence Systems
- Atlantis Studies in Humanoid and Social Robotics
- Atlantis Studies in Computing
- Atlantis Thinking Machines
- Atlantis Studies in Astroparticle Physics and Cosmology
- Atlantis Studies in Elementary Particle Physics
- Atlantis Studies in Mathematical Physics
Nano, material and energy
- Atlantis Advances in Nanotechnology, Material Science and Energy Technologies.
- Reviews in Sedimentology
- Atlantis Advances in Quaternary Science
Whether for traditional books or for Open Access books, Atlantis Press adheres to the principles of Creative Commons, meaning that we do not claim copyright of the work we publish. We only ask people using one of our publications to respect the integrity of the work and to refer to the original location, title and author(s).
If you wish to propose a new book for any of our series please request a book proposal form at the following email address: email@example.com.