Atlantis Press book series
(webpage under development)
Type of books
Together with Springer-Nature, Atlantis Press book-series publish monographs, edited volumes and text books.
All our over 115 titles can be found on SpringerLink.
Atlantis Press publishes the following book series:
General Science (encyclopaedia)
- Atlantis Briefs in Differential Equations
- Atlantis Studies in Differential Equations
- Atlantis Studies in Dynamical Systems
- Atlantis Studies in Mathematics
- Atlantis Studies in Mathematics for Engineering and Science
- Atlantis Studies in Scientific Computing in Electromagnetics
- Atlantis Transactions in Geometry
- Mathematics Textbooks for Science and Engineering
- Atlantis Studies in Variational Geometry
- Atlantis Studies in Probability and Statistics
- Atlantis Studies in Computational Finance and Financial Engineering
- Atlantis Advances in Digitization Management
- Atlantis Ambient and Pervasive Intelligence
- Atlantis Briefs in Artificial Intelligence
- Atlantis Computational Intelligence Systems
- Atlantis Studies in Humanoid and Social Robotics
- Atlantis Studies in Computing
- Atlantis Thinking Machines
- Atlantis Studies in Astroparticle Physics and Cosmology
- Atlantis Studies in Elementary Particle Physics
- Atlantis Studies in Mathematical Physics
Nano, material and energy
- Atlantis Advances in Nanotechnology, Material Science and Energy Technologies.
- Reviews in Sedimentology
- Atlantis Advances in Quaternary Science
If you wish to propose a new book for any of our series, then please request a book proposal form at the following email address: email@example.com.