IEEE Conference Standards
Atlantis Press endorses the IEEE global standards and recommended practices for ensuring conference ethics and content quality. The main points of these standards can be summarized as follows:
- A conference is to be held at a physical location during at least one day where researchers with similar interests present and discuss their latest findings.
- A conference needs to have a clear "call for papers" indicating the topics of the conference.
- Conference organizers cannot promise indexing in any database on their website.
- Conference organizers need to obey international spam ethics.
- All accepted papers have to be presented by at least one of the authors at the conference.
- Papers can only be submitted to one conference and must describe current original research of international interest.
- Papers need to be related to the main topic of the conference, i.e. to the specific "call for papers" of the conference.
- All papers are subject to a final internal review by the publisher and can be rejected without further information or clarification.
For detailed information on current conference ethics and quality control in proceedings publications, please read the IEEE white paper which has been endorsed by Atlantis Press.