Atlantis Press endorses IEEE global standards of conference quality control.
The main points of these standards are:
- A conference is to be held at a physical location during at least one day where researchers with similar interest present and discuss their latest findings.
- A conference needs to have a clear "call for papers" indicating the topics of the conference.
- Conference organizers cannot promise indexing in any database on their website.
- Conference organizers need to obey international spam ethics.
- All accepted papers have to be presented by at least one of the authors at the conference.
- Papers can only be submitted to one conference and must describe current original research of international interest.
- Papers need to be related to the main topic of the conference, i.e. to the specific "call for papers" of the conference.
- All papers are subject to a final Atlantis Press internal review and can be rejected without further information.
For detailed information on current conference ethics and quality control in proceedings publication please read the IEEE white paper which is endorsed by Atlantis Press.