Volume 1, Issue 3, July 2013, Pages 124 - 133
Parallel Implementation of Exact Matrix Computation Using Multiple P-adic Arithmetic
- Xinkai Li, Chao Lu, Jon A. Sjogren
- Corresponding Author
- Xinkai Li
Available Online 1 July 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.3.1How to use a DOI?
- Parallel computing, computational efficiency, error-free, P-adic, multiple modulus rational system, Chinese remainder theorem
- A P-adic Exact Scientific Computational Library (ESCL) for rational matrix operations has been developed over the past few years. The effort has been focusing on converting all rational number operations to integer calculation, and fully taking advantage of the fast integer multiplication of modern computer architectures. In this paper, we report our progress on parallel implementation of P-adic arithmetic by means of a multiple modulus rational system related to the Chinese remainder theorem. Experimental results are given to illustrate computational efficiency.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Xinkai Li AU - Chao Lu AU - Jon A. Sjogren PY - 2013 DA - 2013/07 TI - Parallel Implementation of Exact Matrix Computation Using Multiple P-adic Arithmetic JO - International Journal of Networked and Distributed Computing SP - 124 EP - 133 VL - 1 IS - 3 SN - 2211-7946 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.3.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.3.1 ID - Li2013 ER -