Volume 1, Issue 3, July 2013, Pages 159 - 166
Device driver development of an external human interaction device for the Android
- Naoto Ogawa, Shuichi Oikawa
- Corresponding Author
- Naoto Ogawa
Available Online 1 July 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.3.4How to use a DOI?
- device driver; Android; Linux; Bluetooth; Wii Remote
- Recently, many people have used Smartphones. The feature of Smartphones is that they are equipped with a mobile operating system (OS) for the control of sensors and modules. In this situation, we can connect external human interaction devices with the Smartphone. Our objective is to know how the external human interaction device affects to the OS. In this paper, we implement the programs for connecting the Wii Remote to the Android. Furthermore, we evaluate the performance of our programs and benchmark the Android while running our programs. We intend to shift our environment to the virtualized environment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Naoto Ogawa AU - Shuichi Oikawa PY - 2013 DA - 2013/07 TI - Device driver development of an external human interaction device for the Android JO - International Journal of Networked and Distributed Computing SP - 159 EP - 166 VL - 1 IS - 3 SN - 2211-7946 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.3.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.3.4 ID - Ogawa2013 ER -