Research about Rainwater Collection and Utilization in Urban Scenic Areas--Taking the scenic area construction of Nanchang Wanshou Tower as the example
- Shuzhen Zou, Chaojun Wei, Biaohong Tao, Ming Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Shuzhen Zou
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.7How to use a DOI?
- Rainwater landscape design, Nanchang, Wanshou Tower
- Taking the scenic area of Nanchang Wanshou Tower as the example, this study applies rain flood management into the landscape design of the targeted lake wetland park and carries out a comprehensive analysis about the combination condition of rainwater collection management and different types of landscape design including park road surface, green land, pond, roof garden, road, parking lot and so on, thereby hoping to provide reference and enlightenment for the rainwater utilization in Jiangxi and the development, design and study of scenic spot ecology.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuzhen Zou AU - Chaojun Wei AU - Biaohong Tao AU - Ming Zhu PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Research about Rainwater Collection and Utilization in Urban Scenic Areas--Taking the scenic area construction of Nanchang Wanshou Tower as the example BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.7 ID - Zou2017/12 ER -