Simulation and Realization of AT91 Microcontroller Emulator
- Yongchao Tao, Wencheng Xiang, Xianghu Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Yongchao Tao
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.9How to use a DOI?
- AT91 Simulation, microcontrollers, bus and equipment
- This paper focus on the designation and implementation of the AT91 simulator .which is part of the virtual verification module of the validation tools. First of all we study and analysis of the basic structure of AT91 microcontrollers. We study the bus system, address mapping, and boot model; and the logical of the external bus interface device, advanced interrupt controller's device. Then, based on the study and analysis of the AT91 microcontrollers, we abstract the overall structure of the AT91 microcontrollers, and design the basic structure of the bus and equipment as well as the standard interfaces.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yongchao Tao AU - Wencheng Xiang AU - Xianghu Wu PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Simulation and Realization of AT91 Microcontroller Emulator BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.9 ID - Tao2017/12 ER -