A Collaborative Cache Preloading Algorithm Based on Data Correlation in the Content Centric Networking
- Wanjin Xu, Jianyong Sun, Haifei Qin, Chunlin Wang, Xiaolin Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Wanjin Xu
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.17How to use a DOI?
- Content Centric Networking, collaborative caching, preloading
- Content Centric Networking is a new type of network architecture, which is developed for the scalability and content distribution of the TCP/IP protocol over the Internet. Each node in the network has the ability of data caching, intermediate nodes and content providers can response to content request. The strategy of content caching is a core issue of the content centric networking. If the data of higher access possibility are preloaded into the cache node, the delay of data request will be reduced. In this paper, a correlation based cache preloading algorithm in Content Centric Networking is purposed. Based on the analysis of user's access behavior, the relationship among the data fragments is described by relevancy. Simulation experiment shows that the proposed algorithm can reduce the delay time of data request by about 9.57% in the case of data fragments with high correlation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wanjin Xu AU - Jianyong Sun AU - Haifei Qin AU - Chunlin Wang AU - Xiaolin Chen PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - A Collaborative Cache Preloading Algorithm Based on Data Correlation in the Content Centric Networking BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.17 ID - Xu2017/12 ER -