A Study on the Technological Innovation Efficiency and Influencing Factors of Iron and Steel Enterprises Based on DEA - Tobit Two-step Method
- Baihua Li, Junyin Yan, Gang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Baihua Li
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.37How to use a DOI?
- Iron and steel enterprises, Technological innovation efficiency, DEA, Tobit model.
- The article analyzes the resource input of iron and steel enterprises in their technological innovation process by setting the input-oriented DEA effective frontier with the DEA method. On this basis, the regression analysis is carried out with respect to the influencing factors of the technological innovation efficiency in iron and steel enterprises with the Tobit regression analysis method. The study results show that the averaged technological innovation efficiency of 12 enterprises is only 0.774, indicating the overall technological innovation efficiency of iron and steel enterprises is low; Overall, the contribution of the pure technical efficiency is greater than the scale efficiency, and the scale efficiency of iron and steel enterprises is generally low; There is a big difference in the technological innovation efficiency of different iron and steel enterprises; The industrial structure and the overall innovation environment of the region where an enterprise is located play an important promoting role in the improvement of the technological innovation efficiency of iron and steel enterprises; Increasing the concentration of production capacity, improving the innovation and resource allocation in the process of technological innovation, and optimizing the regional industrial structure and regional innovation environment, is the effective way to effectively improve the technological innovation efficiency of iron and steel enterprises.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Baihua Li AU - Junyin Yan AU - Gang Wang PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - A Study on the Technological Innovation Efficiency and Influencing Factors of Iron and Steel Enterprises Based on DEA - Tobit Two-step Method BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.37 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.37 ID - Li2017/12 ER -