Design and Application Mode of Micro Class Design for PWM Speed Regulating of DC Motor
- Xiang Li, Muzi Zhuge, Nan Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Xiang Li
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.39How to use a DOI?
- Experimental Teaching, Micro Class, PWM Speed Regulating of DC Motor, Autonomic Learning
- This paper designs a comprehensive experiment for two important knowledge points, timer and interrupt, in course microcontroller practice technology. To improve teaching effect, we develop related micro class scripts and micro class video, planning to build a micro class digital integrated platform architecture, and puts forward the three stage application model for experiment teaching. The practice proves that the teaching PWM speed regulating of DC motor lesson in this paper has the advantages of improving the efficiency of teaching, improving the quality of teaching and cultivating students' autonomous learning habits.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiang Li AU - Muzi Zhuge AU - Nan Zhao PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Design and Application Mode of Micro Class Design for PWM Speed Regulating of DC Motor BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.39 ID - Li2017/12 ER -