Research on Logistics Outsourcing E-Commerce Enterprise Performance Evaluation based on the Entropy Weight TOPSIS Model
- Li Zhang, Xue Chen, Haimeng Fan
- Corresponding Author
- Li Zhang
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.4How to use a DOI?
- Logistics Outsourcing; E-commerce enterprises; Performance Evaluation; Entropy weight method; TOPSIS.
- According to the characteristics of e-commerce enterprises in logistics outsourcing, this paper builds 20 index level indexes of e-commerce enterprise performance which reflects logistics outsourcing based on 9 criteria. Using the entropy weight method from both subjective and objective in the face of various indicators of empowerment, taking four listed e-commerce enterprises logistics outsourcing as samples using TOPSIS model for the empirical study on enterprise performance, through layered evaluation and comprehensive evaluation of the results reveal the differences between corporate performance and the main factors affecting its performance, the real, the paper reveals the features of various e-commerce enterprises and existing problems, in order to provide decision basis for the development of the e-commerce enterprises.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Zhang AU - Xue Chen AU - Haimeng Fan PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Research on Logistics Outsourcing E-Commerce Enterprise Performance Evaluation based on the Entropy Weight TOPSIS Model BT - 1st International Conference on Business, Economics, Management Science (BEMS 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.4 ID - Zhang2019/05 ER -