What Influence Chinese Rural Migrant Workers’ Opportunity Identification Level in Tourism Industry
- Wenjun He, Ying Wang, Hui Liu, Jiaxin Qian, Qimeng Zhuang
- Corresponding Author
- Wenjun He
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.7How to use a DOI?
- Rural tourism; Migrant workers returning to their hometowns; Identification of entrepreneurial opportunities; Structural equation model.
- The identification of entrepreneurial opportunities is a process that must be experienced before returning migrant workers to make formal entrepreneurial decisions. The ability to judge the maturity of entrepreneurial opportunities will directly affect the effectiveness of entrepreneurial decision-making. This paper is based on the survey data on the factors affecting rural tourism migrant workers' entrepreneurial opportunities. Through factor analysis and structural equation model test, proposing countermeasures to improve the ability of migrant workers to return to rural tourism and entrepreneurship opportunities, in order to provide a path reference for potential returning migrant workers and entrepreneurial migrant workers, thus promoting rural tourism. Entrepreneurial development helps rural revitalization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenjun He AU - Ying Wang AU - Hui Liu AU - Jiaxin Qian AU - Qimeng Zhuang PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - What Influence Chinese Rural Migrant Workers’ Opportunity Identification Level in Tourism Industry BT - 1st International Conference on Business, Economics, Management Science (BEMS 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.7 ID - He2019/05 ER -