A Survey on the Entrepreneurial Satisfaction of College Students in Wuhan
- Chao Jiang, Mingyao Hu, Chunyan Shi, Siwen Jiang, Zhengshi Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Chao Jiang
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.24How to use a DOI?
- Wuhan city; entrepreneurial college students; degree of satisfaction; suggestion.
- The purpose of this paper is to investigate the influencing factors of college students' entrepreneurship satisfaction in Wuhan, and to analyze the influencing factors and influencing degree of college students' entrepreneurship satisfaction. The study finds that the relevant support policies of schools and governments have a positive impact on satisfaction, and the degree of impact is large; the favorable conditions of families have a negative impact on satisfaction, but the degree of impact is small. Therefore, in order to further improve the entrepreneurial satisfaction of college students, it is necessary for schools to focus on building entrepreneurial activities platform, training experienced entrepreneurial mentors, and docking alumni for entrepreneurial college students. In addition, the government should pay more attention to the preferential policies such as urban pioneering parks, increasing tax revenue and so on; pioneering mentors can more guide pioneering college students on equity planning and allocation, pioneering team management and other management tools.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chao Jiang AU - Mingyao Hu AU - Chunyan Shi AU - Siwen Jiang AU - Zhengshi Wu PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - A Survey on the Entrepreneurial Satisfaction of College Students in Wuhan BT - 1st International Conference on Business, Economics, Management Science (BEMS 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.24 ID - Jiang2019/05 ER -