Economic Development Strategy based on AHP-SWOT on the Background of Trade War
- Xiaofeng Tang, Xiancheng Su, Zhuang Chang, Sujun Li, Zhiyong Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Xiancheng Su
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.32How to use a DOI?
- trade war, economic development strategy, AHP, SWOT.
- Nowadays, the trade war started by USA is becoming the high topic in the world, and it is all clear that USA wants to depress the economy of China by it. It is great useful for making decision or making a choice to analyze economic development strategy based on SWOT, which means analyzing the strength, the weakness, the opportunity, and the threat. AHP is also used by building analysis matrix model to qualitatively estimate and quantitatively evaluate the influent factors and strategy measures. The aim is to make some good choices and decisions, which can provide some reference for China's economic development hopefully.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaofeng Tang AU - Xiancheng Su AU - Zhuang Chang AU - Sujun Li AU - Zhiyong Zhao PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Economic Development Strategy based on AHP-SWOT on the Background of Trade War BT - 1st International Conference on Business, Economics, Management Science (BEMS 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bems-19.2019.32 ID - Tang2019/05 ER -